- Winner is first team to score 21 points or more
- 3 points for each bag in the hole (That’s a BAGGO!)
- 1 point for each bag on the board is an Ace
- Score is the difference in the team totals
After 1 round of 8 bags played,
#1 team with 1 bag in the hole = 3 points
#2 team with 2 bags on the board = 2 points
Score for the 1st round for #1 team = 1 point
- Bags pushed in by an opponent’s toss count as a BAGGO
- The game is over if the score reaches 11 to Zero (SKUNK)
- If a bag ever touches the ground or is tossed out of turn, it doesn’t count
Follow these steps to easily calculate the score:
- Take away or remove “offsetting or canceling” bags from the board. The net “board” bag or bags are positioned at the bottom of the board.
- Retrieve the BAGGO, or hole bags, and discard offsetting/canceling bags to the side. The “net” BAGGO, or 3 point bag or bags, are positioned over the hole.
- The team net round score is calculated by subtracting or adding the points from the board bags and the hole bags.